ICMCA is an International Association for Corporate and Marketing Communication practitioners and academics. It is a not-for-profit member organization for those working and researching in corporate and marketing communication field (CMC).
ICMCA Mission is to network and support the CMC community, and to advance research and increase knowledge for the improvement of CMC. Our vision is to become the ultimate meeting point for corporate and marketing communications experts from all over the world.
ICMCA objectives are:
- To connect corporate and marketing communications experts and institutions from all over the world.
- To serves as a networking opportunity for the members.
- To encourage the dialogue between academics and practitioners from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- To advance high quality research and education in the corporate and marketing communications field.
- To support members of the association in their professional development.
- To promote high ethical and quality standards in all marketing and corporate communications activities.
ICMCA members are part of a growing community of corporate and marketing communications experts. They exchange ideas, share insights and best practices and provide advice when needed. We cordially invite you to join the International Corporate and Marketing Association, the global organization for academics, industry, corporations, practitioners and students.
If you would like to join us or make a financial or any other contribution, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org